High Quality Itunes Promotion Services
Do you want to grow your iTunes Downloads and build your audience? Give your song the exposure it deserves with our real and fast iTunes downloads and your track will automatically increase in the iTunes Ranking. Whether you are a beginner struggling to get heard or an established artist looking for an extra boost, we can help you to improve your stats as an artist and get the most exposure for your hard work of music. This wil also enlarge your chance to reach major music distributors, discographies and music producers. We ensure you that totally unique users will download your track, so all downloads are absolutely real and eligible for royalties. That’s a win win!
1Days iTunes Promotion
10Days iTunes Promotion
20Days iTunes Promotion
30Days iTunes Promotion
Apple Music Promotion
Well well, look who came to require an utter of the large Apple. Apple Music is trickier than other streaming platforms to market on… which is strictly why when done right it shoots your music so high you’ll need a telescope to seem back (see there? There’s your garage studio. Nice soundproofing).
The Big Apple: ripe for the plucking
Apple Music is killing it. Always has, always will – and therefore the ball’s just started rolling.
Since 2001, iTunes music promotion wont be an enormous deal – actually , the most important deal of the first days.
iTunes revolutionized the music industry a bit like Netflix revolutionized movies, TV shows and, well, chilling (you know exactly what I mean 👀).
Then, streaming became the new kid on the block.
… a flashily dressed, meme-abusing, smartphone-brandishing kid who doesn’t want to have music, but catches on demand at a faucet of the finger.
Hence, streaming music promotion became king, which crown it still is today. Even more so after Apple discontinued iTunes permanently at WWDC in June 2019.
Now, it’s stream or die baby!
What all this suggests is, Apple Music now takes over the music promotion stage, and with Spotify going stronger than ever, you’ll bet your grandpa’s vintage Pioneer DJM1 that Apple goes to pour its heart and soul into its music streaming service, making it more popular and competitive than ever.
So, iTunes is dead, long live iTunes!
(Rest in peace – we’ve been with you since the start , and you’ll be sorely missed).
On to the brave future now – your shiny music promotion future! If you’re ready to:
• Get massive organic exposure for your tracks, EPs, releases and albums,
• Build a huge , raving fan base with Apple Music and targeted music promotion,
• Boost listeners and organic plays with legitimate streaming promotion, delivered with oh-so-pro timing and geo-targeting,
• Shoot music engagement and recognition through the roof with balanced, legit online promo,
well, then placed on your V-MODA Crossfade1, keep reading, and obtain able to hear the tingling of Apple royalties ding ding-ing within the bank!
Apple Music Promotion: what’s special?
In a nutshell, Apple Music may be a far more locked-down, premium-ish streaming platform than the likes of Soundcloud, YouTube and even part Spotify (yeah, those are links to our promo services, what about it?).
Things being such, Apple Ecosystem music promotion has got to affect unique hurdles & challenges:
• How does one get Apple Music followers? because of insanely complex social streaming and followership systems make getting quick music followers near-impossible (courtesy of Recommended Friends, social login and other pesky features)
• Blitz-promoting a release? Plays and streaming statistics boost gets much harder to implement if you don’t know what you’re doing
• Play fraud controls are restrictive and question legitimate to the purpose of damaging every artist with long, bureaucratic processes
• Apple Music reviews and play stats are far more important than on other streaming services, meaning more work for you and fewer purely algorithmic promotion
Ay ay ay cabron 😨
Does it mean you can’t get proper paid promotion on Apple Music?
Or that you’re left to blog, instagram and shout out about your music for years on end before you get results?
That you can’t smash those Apple Music algorithms with a plays boost that shoots your track up to the newest charts and gets you crazy exposure?
Well in fact not, duh!
In fact, with the proper Apple Music promotion – targeted, legit, delivered-like-a-Swiss-watch (or better, a Varia Instruments RDM202) – you’ll actually exploit the system to your advantage, doing what few to no DJs, artists or producers don’t even know is feasible .
What are they missing?
Well, most music promotion services and their esteemed Logic Pro-smashing customers set about Apple Music these ways:
• they market music organically and leave Apple Music as an afterthought
• they spend plenty of resources on third-party Apple Music promotion, like music affiliate programs, embeddable players and Apple Music-partnered blogging, neglecting in-platform promotion
• Or worst of all, they get fake plays and streams from sketchy Fiverr pundits for five bucks 1,000,000 and hope for the simplest
• … (In other words, they only get plays that last a couple of seconds and don’t check on reviews and statistics first – as fake as a 10$ Rolex – read on to find out about retention).
So yes, organic track and release promotion are paramount on Apple Music (maybe quiet on the other streaming service). But while you can’t believe combinations of followers, plays, favorites and release push promotion like on Spotify, Soundcloud et al. , if you are doing right what Apple allows you to do, you’re getting to absolutely nail it.
So what are you able to do? What’s the proper way?
The options are two, but used right they need limitless potential:
• Buy high-retention Apple Music plays to spice up your short-term plays and streaming statistics, improve long-term retention and recognition, get new Apple Music organic followers, make it on the charts that matter the foremost, and obtain to the simplest listeners;
• Smash Apple Music playlist accommodation by including your tracks on powerful, well known, cutting-edge and genuinely cool playlists that genuine audience members trouble checking and fixating on.
Without further ado, let’s see the way to do Apple Music promotion right, with all the 007-style tricks of the trade courtesy of the Promosound team (including those vintage DJ mixer hippies in our midst1).
Apple Music paid plays
Unlike the CD era, or the mentioned iTunes keep-it-hold-it-love-it music distribution model, music streaming marketing may be a game of massive numbers.
Your tracks are actually swimming in an endless ocean of 1’s and 0’s, at the mercy of iPhone music listeners the planet over.
In turn, those listeners are at the mercy of Apple’s streaming algorithms.
So, let’s crack those algorithms like music-promoting Mr Robots, shall we?
Buying Apple Music plays may be a good way to market your music across the board, provided you space them out AND confirm they’re real and truly increase engagement together with your tunes.
When you get Apple Music plays the proper way, they provide you a spike in overall retention % (more on this later), royalties, and that they unleash algorithmic mayhem across Apple’s streaming platform, yielding you new exposure, more organic plays, and crazy popularity boosts for your music and tracks.
Presently, genuine, genuine expert Apple Music advancement works in not really secretive manners. This promo:
• Plays the algorithms to your advantage by tweaking streaming stats
• Creates targeted, controlled popularity spikes that bring you new listeners and organic popularity (especially when touring or releasing new EPs or albums)
• Makes sure all plays are real, with tracks streamed intro-to-outro AND preceded by a legit check of reviews and stats (which makes Apple Music go “wow, this DJ is that the real deal, look how engaged these listeners are!”).
You’ve probably figured that that’s exactly what we do here at PromosoundGroup.
If you head bent our buy Apple Music plays promo packages, you’ll see plays starting from 500 to 50,000 (note: we will do more, just drop us a line). All of these are real, perfectly targeted, and streamed spaced in time, and most significantly, delivered during a way that matches your music marketing goals — sort of a glove….
And even more importantly, with reference to the foremost important factor of done-right music promotion when it involves streaming: retention rate.
Here’s what that’s all about.
Watch out for the retention rate! ⚠️
The most common mistake DJs, bands and aspiring producers make with paid streaming promotion is to place their eggs within the rotten basked of lowest-quality, inconsiderate, scattered promotion with streaming plays.
Instead of the highest-quality paid streams, they get no real targeting in mind, and worst of all, they pursue quantity above quality in their promotion. This happens both
• when they are going it alone the DIY-DJ way (spamming out their contacts to stream away, or buying those cheap fake plays from Fiverr hustlers)…
• but also once they believe professional music services, which deliver real plays but with bad targeting, poor distribution and, most significantly, crappy engagement.
So, what’s the simplest, most real indicator of streaming promotion plays quality?
Hear, hear (or better, stream, stream) it’s retention rate.
Music streaming retention metrics essentially mean how engaged your listeners are together with your tunes. That’s measured with the track or song length they really hear (usually in percentage points) also like a few of “soft factors” like actions before and after the particular streaming.
Let’s start hopefully retention. Low retention means, sure, those Apple Music listeners hit “play”… but after just a few seconds, they advance to the subsequent track, without even expecting the chorus or that hair-raising bass drop you’ve spent hours crafting in Ableton.
So, zero hairs raised, all music marketing budget wasted :/
What happens, during this case, is, any Apple Music plays you purchase get almost no effect at the best – and at the worst, they ruin your standing as Apple’s algorithms smell fishy and take action, downgrading your play stats and streaming visibility, and sometimes even blocking accounts without pardon.
When buying Apple Music plays, you ought to aim for about 80% retention rate on the average.
On average because not every listener will realistically stream to the top of your song – but most will, and people who won’t will a minimum of listening long enough to make an informed opinion.
And therein vein, also important is the “soft factors:” user interaction before playing the track or song on Apple Music. you would like folks to be interested by your track, meaning they check play statistics and click on those shiny reviews – to urge a thought before they are going on and hear 80-100% of your music.
Of course, our paid Apple Music plays all feature 80% average retention (we believe real users who actually like your genre) and that we confirm Apple Music plays you purchase follow the pattern of real, algorithm-shattering streaming that pushes your releases, EPs and albums to the moon and back!
Premium Apple Music playlists, the good, the bad and therefore the ugly
Alrighty then. Paid Apple Music plays are awesome, and high retention puts the real-deal nitro in their gas tanks. Duly noted.
But there’s differently to spice up your organic followership and reach new listeners who’d otherwise stray within the ground noise. Obviously, we’re discussing famous, premium Apple Music playlists.
Music playlists are the gateway to global, organic music promotion domination overkill. Word.
A proper, legit playlist placement does such a lot, then some due to it
• Boosts your song in Apple Music charts
• Drives new organic listeners the planet over
• Zones in on your superfans and helps you discover even more
• Greatly improves streaming statistics across the board
• Brings you short- and long-term Apple Music royalties
• Overall, smashes the heck out of that Apple Music promotion, whether it’s indie, EDM, techno or medieval Japanese shōmyō music
Of course, we googled the last one (turns out it’s from the Nara and Heian periods), and you recognize what, that’s perfectly fine – because your listeners will do exactly the same!
Music streaming could also be an ocean of 1’s and 0’s, but playlists are the islands (or fleets). People use all of them the time to actively seek new music on Apple Music, get music recommendations, and just have some tunes playing call at succession while they’re crafting their avo toasts 🥑 amorously and dedication.
Playlists are the simplest gateway to music – your music!
Presently, how does music advancement with Apple Music playlist accommodation work? (You know, in practice?)
Well, the key’s Apple Music playlist curators. you would like to succeed in those curators who’ll assist you reach your promotion goals, and won’t break your bank within the process. you would like first of all handpicked curators, and secondly, you would like some negotiation power to be ready to get on the simplest playlists because the simplest playlist managers can’t be f#$@ed to read every music promo cold email they get.
So, if you get a correct professional promotion service like yours truly, you’ll get featured within the best Apple Music playlists quickly, effectively, and guaranteed.
We add your songs and tracks to handpicked, killer Apple Music playlists visited by thousands of active, eager listeners. In fact, we’re merciless when it involves updating our playlists and giving not-so-good curators the boot once they did not represent our clients’ interests.
Note that the playlist music marketing services you see listed on our Apple Music playlist submission page ask the overall nature of playlists – not specific ones immediately.
That’s great for you. While the very top playlists usually do have a reasonably long “shelf life”, the simplest Apple Music playlists for the work change week by week, so we keep replacing ours to reflect the simplest playlist placement promotion which will be crafted for the individuality of your genre.
Regardless of whether you’re an outside the box band, test electronic music author, or a standard DJ, Apple Music advancement will help you to put your blocks out there quick, and with executioner esteem – we’ve been doing this for a short time, so we’ve brought Apple Playlist submission right down to a kind in efficiency and best results.
WHY SHOULD I Buy iTunes Promotion ?
The iTunes Store, created by Apple, has become the largest music vendor in the world since 2012. Right now it’s music charts are one of the most famous music charts around the globe, providing a natural advertising platform to thousands of potential listeners. It has sold more than 40 billion songs to date and a catalogue containing 50 million numbers and counting. As an Artist it’s hard to conquer a place on iTunes to stand out. With buying iTunes Downloads you will have a bigger chance on global recognition, reputation, and enjoy the rewards and royalty from using our music promotion services.
- Privacy & Discretion Assured
- 100% Risk-Free Guaranteed
- 24/7 Support
- Service Guarantee
- Higher Quality Results
- Convenient Order